Precedents have long been a part of a law firm’s arsenal of tools for effective practice management. Traditionally, firms needed complex and sophisticated macros and systems to achieve this. Not any longer as LegalOffice takes this to another level.
Whether you want precedents, document assembly or a mixture of both, LegalOffice has document creation functionality at its core. These functions have been designed to make your office processes easy, faster and better.
Save time and money with smart functions like;
- Use Word or Outlook to build your template
- All LegalOffice database fields available as merge fields
- Individual template parameters determining system behavior
- Unlimited additional user defined fields for data capture purposes
- Fully Microsoft Word and Outlook integration
- Precedent creation
- Document Assembly creation